Complying Development Certificates (CDC)

A Complying Development Certificate (CDC) is issued by a private certifier, rather than your local council.

Construction Certificates (CC)

A Construction Certificate (CC) is a certificate that is issued by an accredited private certifier. The Certificate allows for building work to commence on a project.

Occupation Certificates (OC)

An Occupation Certificate verifies that the Principal Certifying Authority (Council or a Private Certifier) is satisfied that the building is suitable to occupy or and satisfies relevant requirements and Australian Standards.

Strata Certification

You will require a Strata Certificate if you intend to subdivide or develop land.

Principal Certifying Authority (PCA)

Before commencing any approved building or construction work, you must appoint a Principal Certifying Authority (PCA).

Contact us today for